Sra. Carlina Paternoste
- Corporate Marketing Specialist in Multinational Companies. With more than 15 years of expertise in Cultural Change Projects and Commercial Excellence Management.
- Her career prompted her to train in Executive Coaching, Scrum Master and various disciplines that contributed to the mission of Formation of High Performance teams.
- Her passion never ceased to be Medicine, a career that she studied in her youth without completing her undergraduate degree.
- Today connected in a systemic way to her inspiration and after fighting 7 years for the diagnosis of her son, Ramiro, she is leading the group of Patients without diagnosis from ALAPA and presiding over the First Edition of CEPOF, an honor delegated to her by its directors.
- She is preparing to relaunch her career towards Patient Advocacy, recognizing her life mission in service to people.